Your Feng Shui Journey
Let’s transform your life by getting to the root of your problems in the home with my three step process of awareness, growth, and blossoming.
Step 1: Awareness
Feng Shui might be the solution for you if you are starting to become aware of problems or frustrations in your home and life. Feng Shui can help with any of the issues below:
- You don’t feel at home in your space.
- You cannot figure out the furniture arrangement.
- You have organized your closets several times but still have clutter.
- Something feels wrong in the home but you can’t figure it out.
- Your children are struggling with behavior issues.
- You are having difficulty sleeping.
- You feel stuck in your job and day-to-day life.
- You want to attract love.
- You are constantly arguing with your partner or spouse about simple tasks like laundry, cleaning, and cooking.
“Awareness is the greatest agent for change.”
– Eckhart Tolle
Step 2: Growth
And now the growth begins…
Feng Shui is about creating a harmonious environment. One must dig into the home and establish personal goals to let harmony bloom. This growth begins with evaluating the desired space and targeting key problem areas. Furniture will move, organizational plans will take shape, and dreams will be discussed. Feng Shui tips will be implemented and shared throughout the process to ensure energy flow. The space—and your life—will start to feel calm and balanced.
Common patterns and detox symptoms that often take place during the process are:
- Feeling tired during and after the process.
- Something in the home breaks; this is the result of negative or stuck energy releasing in the space.
- Ex partners may reach out.
- A wide range of emotions may take place from nostalgia to happiness.
- Vivid dreams may occur.
- One might move shortly after; Feng Shui can work as an ejector seat.
“Bloom. A beautiful process of becoming.”
Step 3: Blossom
A happier and healthier sense of self will emerge from the balanced home. Less arguing with loved ones, restful sleep, and time to partake in hobbies will play out. A newfound awareness of one’s space and presence within it will become.
Common patterns that often take place once harmony has been brought to the home are:
- New opportunities arise in career and love.
- The process brings families closer together.
- The home becomes more conducive to entertaining.
- You argue less with your spouse or partner about household chores.
- Day to day frustrations within the home are eliminated because everything is placed with intention and care.